Posted on 08 Apr, 2019
A lot of people ask about the actual use of the rugs. Rugs are used to reduce echoes in your room, additionally giving warmness to the room and adding extra comfort. The purpose of some people to have rugs at their home is to merely represent a piece of art.Are you looking for handmade rug cleaning near you
? Before getting a rug cleaner, follow these steps to protect your rug from damaging. There’s lot of things you can do to protect your rugs from damaging.Let’s talk about some tips to clean your rugs in order to make it an everlasting beautiful piece.
- Every product comes up with a manufacturer’s instructions. Precisely follow the instructions if you want to keep your rugs looks as they were when you first bought the rug.
- Always clean your rug with a vacuum cleaner. Go over the entire surface, the back, and the floor beneath it. We recommend that you lower the vacuum power rate so that the rug doesn’t get pulled as much.
- Make it a habit of shaking off the rug outside to get rid of any grime and dust.
- Avoid using any strong commercial cleaning solutions. It might ruin your beautiful rug.
- For deep cleaning, contact a professional rug cleaner. Instead of cleaning the rug by yourself, it’s always safer to call a rug cleaner as they will use the correct equipment and method to protect your rug from any damage.
- Beware of the sun exposition on your rugs. Rugs usually do not fade easily but prolonged exposure to strong sunlight can destroy the quality and the colour of your rug over time. Always keep them away from direct sunlight.
- The rug, over time, will wear away. So turn your rug every few months to sustain the patterns on all sides.
- Look for any folds, curls or ripples as these can cause premature wear.
- You need to place rug pads or cushions that will hold up the rug, making it firm on the ground. They protect the rug from the floor. This will also help in preventing the rug from slipping and sliding.
- When not in use, store the rug by wrapping it with a protective plastic. Keep it in a clean, dry area and away from the floor.
- If your rugs have stained, don’t just rush to remove it. Pre-test the cleaning solution first. It’s always better to consult with a professional cleaner when such things happen.
- Carefully and sincerely follow these tips and your beautiful rug will last forever. Contact a Rug Cleaning london.